General Managers, Restaurant Managers, Kitchen Managers, Sous Chefs, Theater Managers, Shift Leaders + More!
Chicago, IL / Greater Chicagoland Area
Chicagoland Restaurant Management Job Fair
Are you looking for new job opportunities?
Don't miss this unique chance to sit down and interview face-to-face
with hiring managers from multiple companies.
These companies are hiring to fill openings at locations THROUGHOUT the greater Chicago Metro area! They offer competitive starting pay, strong benefits and career advancement opportunities.
The Restaurants That Will Be Hiring Include:
- Pizza Hut
- Taco Bell
- Little Caesars
- AMC Dine-In Theatres
- Stan's Donuts & Coffee
- Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
- The Dock at Montrose Beach
- Napolita Pizzeria & Wine Bar
- Pescadora Seafood & Oyster Bar
- Cafe Oliva at Ohio Street Beach
- LaBarra, Labriola Cafe & Labriola Chicago
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Kitchen Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Restaurant Theatre Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Sous Chef
- Floor Manager
- Shift Leader
Area Locations Include:
Chicago, Bloomingdale, Bolingbrook, Downers Grove, Evergreen Park, Glen Ellyn, Glendale Heights, Glenview, Hillside, Lombard, Montgomery, Mt Prospect, Mt Prospect, Naperville, Oak Brook, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Orland Park, Palos Park, Park Ridge, Rolling Meadows, Schaumburg, Skokie, Tinley Park, Wood Dale and MANY other surrounding cities!
Competitive Base Pay, Bonus Opportunities, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off, Career Advancement Opportunities and More!
Target Start Date: Immediately
Manager Interviews will be held:
Thursday, February 27th
10am to 2pm
Chicago Marriott Oak Brook
1401 West 22nd St
Oak Brook, IL 60523
(Located at Kingery Hwy & 22nd St, near Oakbrook Center.)
Walk-ins are welcome or call to schedule an arrival time!
- This is a FREE hiring event.
- Postions available immediately - Job offers can be made on the spot!
- Bring plenty of extra resumes. Each company will be interviewing separately.
- Dress to impress! Professional attire is recommended.
- Management Roles: 1-3 years of management experience preferred
- Shift Lead Roles: 6-12 months of supervisory experience preferred
- Strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be high energy, have good communication skills and be able to multi-task
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
- Must be able to pass background screen
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager, Assistant General Manager (AGM), Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Supervisor, Leader, Shift Manager, Service Manager, Banquet Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, District Manager, Area Manager, Multi-Unit Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, F&B Manager, FOH Manager, Kitchen Manager, Culinary Manager, Executive Chef, BOH Manager or another Retail or Restaurant management position.