Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria is hiring Managers
in the greater Milwaukee area!
General Managers + Restaurant Managers
Milwaukee Area Locations:
Brookfield, Fox Point + Greenfield
GROW with us! Lou Malnati’s is opening TWO NEW LOCATIONS in 2021 -- and MORE in 2022!
Right now is a fantastic time to join the Lou Malnati’s family! We are growing quickly and have many exciting initiatives underway making us a fantastic place to work. Our company strategy is to continue growing – growing our people and our ability to bring authentic Chicago style pizza to more customers – while strengthening our company culture and people processes.
• Recent high volume restaurant management experience is preferred.
• You must be self-motivated, friendly and responsible.
• You must have strong leadership qualities as well as a sense of humility and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to assist your staff whenever needed.
• You must be committed to improvement, both in the operations of your assigned restaurant as well as in your own personal and professional development.
• It is also important that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Possess the ability to motivate your staff in a positive and creative manner.
Manager Responsibilities Include:
• Recognizing potential when on-boarding and developing existing team members by inspiring a culture around growth
• Demonstrating excellent hospitality while anticipating and addressing customer needs
• Creating a collaborative work culture between management and the entire team
• Handling difficult employee issues as they arise, including disciplinary write-ups and terminations
• Assuming direct responsibility for financial performance and profit and taking appropriate corrective actions when needed
Just Like You, Employee Benefits Are Important To Us.
As a Manager at Lou Malnati’s you will:
• Work at a company who has been named Top Chicago Workplace for the past 11 years!
• Join and empower a dedicated team that takes pride in their work and is committed to excellence and hospitality
• Earn a competitive salary in a fun work environment
• Be prepared and considered for internal growth opportunities as we continue to grow and expand
Other Benefits Include:
• Competitive Starting Salary
• Quarterly Bonuses
• 401(k) with Generous Company Match
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Vacations and Sick Days
• Internal Promotion Opportunities
We'd love to hear from you!
- Apply NOW to this posting!
The ideal candidate will have experience as a HIGH VOLUME General Manager, Assistant Manager, AGM, Restaurant Manager, Floor Manager, Department Manager, Shift Manager, FOH Manager, Banquet Manager, Service Manager, GM, RM, or another high volume management position.