Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria is hiring EXPERIENCED
Managers in the greater Chicagoland area
General Managers + Restaurant Managers
We are hiring for ALL of our locations in the city and suburbs!
Opportunities available in:
Chicago, Bucktown, Buffalo Grove, Elk Grove,
Evanston, Gold Coast, Lakewood, Lincoln Park,
Lincoln Square, Lincolnwood, Midway, Naperville,
Oak Brook, River North, Schaumburg, Tinley Park,
South Loop + West Loop
We are GROWING! We have 69 locations currently with plans to DOUBLE in size in the next 5 years! Take advantage of our many advancement opportunities!
We have 2 concepts - full-service dine-in restaurants and carry-out/delivery concepts. Training is typically 18-22 weeks for management.
Right now is a fantastic time to join the Lou Malnati’s family! We are growing quickly and have many exciting initiatives underway making us a fantastic place to work. Our company strategy is to continue growing our people and growing our ability to bring authentic Chicago style pizza to more customers – while strengthening our company culture and people processes.
- Recent high volume restaurant management experience is preferred.
- You must be self-motivated, friendly and responsible.
- You must have strong leadership qualities as well as a sense of humility and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to assist your staff whenever needed.
- You must be committed to improvement, both in the operations of your assigned restaurant as well as in your own personal and professional development.
- It is also important that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to motivate your staff in a positive and creative manner.
Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Recognizing potential when on-boarding and developing existing team members by inspiring a culture around growth
- Demonstrating excellent hospitality while anticipating and addressing customer needs
- Creating a collaborative work culture between management and the entire team
- Handling difficult employee issues as they arise, including disciplinary write-ups and terminations
- Assuming direct responsibility for financial performance and profit and taking appropriate corrective actions when needed
Just Like You, Employee Benefits Are Important To Us.
As a Manager at Lou Malnati’s you will:
- Work at a company who has been named Top Chicago Workplace for the past 11 years!
- Join and empower a dedicated team that takes pride in their work and is committed to excellence and hospitality
- Earn a competitive salary in a fun work environment
- Be prepared and considered for internal growth opportunities as we continue to grow and expand
Other Benefits Include:
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Quarterly Bonuses
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacations and Sick Days
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
We'd love to hear from you!
- Apply via this posting today!
The ideal candidate will have experience as a HIGH VOLUME General Manager, Assistant Manager, AGM, Restaurant Manager, Floor Manager, Department Manager, Shift Manager, FOH Manager, Banquet Manager, Service Manager, GM, RM, or another high volume management position.