Wendy's is interviewing
in the BOSTON and PROVIDENCE areas!
Rhode Island Locations:
Providence + Pawtucket
Brockton, Raynham, Roslindale, Wareham + Worcester
As a General Manager, you will be the leader of a Wendy's restaurant, responsible for the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems. With the support of your District Manager, you will build and manage a high-performing restaurant team through selection, training, development, & coaching to ensure proper execution of restaurant procedures and to promote a great culture. You will oversee all areas of operations, ensuring achievement of restaurant objectives and a positive dining experience for every Wendy's customer. Maximize store sales and profit goals while following Company guidelines, monitoring and reinforcing food safety procedures, maintaining QSC standards and ensuring protection of Wendy's brand and assets.
Specific GM Responsibilities Include:
- Maximizes store sales goals versus budget and prior year, including participation in marketing programs. Develops and implements appropriate plans to resolve unfavorable trends and enhance sales. Manages assigned store requirements for new product rollouts/procedures.
- Maximizes profit goals versus budget and prior year. Manages food, labor and paper costs and other controllable expenses. Develops and implements appropriate plans to resolve unfavorable trends and enhance profits.
- Ensures the high performance of the restaurant team, including Shift Managers, Team Trainers and Crew. Using ongoing systems, manages the recruitment, development, recognition and retention of all team members. Develops team members to maximize contributions and opportunities for future promotability. With the support of HR staff and processes, conducts quality, timely performance appraisals and provides ongoing performance feedback. Evaluate people metrics including Voice of Wendy's data to maintain a positive restaurant culture. Manages the Speak Out process at the store level to ensure appropriate resolution of all employee relations issues.
- Ensures the continual improvement of restaurant metrics on all day parts to “Delight Every Customer“. Using materials from the Customer Experience Cycle, diagnose service issues and direct subordinate managers and crew in executing Playbook plays to resolve. Trains, monitors and reinforces food safety to ensure all procedures are executed according to Company policies and health/sanitation regulations; takes corrective actions, as appropriate.
- Ensures store compliance with Company operating policies and procedures. Works with District Manager to establish store priorities, and develops and executes store plans. Informally evaluates store performance, receives and incorporates feedback from store inspections, and implements action plans to improve store ratings. Conducts regular managers' meetings to communicate and reinforce priorities.
The Wendy's Company is the world's second largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy's system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the U.S. and 25 other countries and U.S. territories worldwide
General Manager Perks Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Achievable Bonus
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- People First Company Culture
- Recent General Manager experience in a restaurant environment
- Ability to remain calm under stressful situations
- Self Motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Mobility required during the entire shift (bending, twisting, etc.) along with the ability to lift up to 25 pounds
We'd love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager, Store Manager, Senior Manager, Operations Manager, District Manager, Unit Manager, Area Manager, Restaurant Manager, another restaurant general Manager related position.
Rhode Island: Providence + Pawtucket
Massachusetts: Brockton, Raynham, Roslindale, Wareham + Worcester