EYM Group is seeking an experienced
IT Support Tech in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
EYM Group is a multi-brand franchisee company of Denny’s, Burger King, Pizza Hut, KFC, and Panera Bread restaurants. Our restaurants are located in 8 states: Texas, Florida, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Georgia, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. Our Corporate Office / Operations Support Center is located in Irving, TX. We are committed to representing the very best of the brands that we operate.
The IT Support Technician role involves setting up, administering, maintaining and upgrading communication systems, local area networks and wide area networks for an organization. Responsible for reliability of corporate networks, hardware and software. Responsible for internet security and recovery strategies. Also responsible for network security vulnerability prevention.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, tablets and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Troubleshooting of Corporate Officer Work Stations (Desktops, telephones, email, software)
- Responding to network, software, and hardware breakdowns.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software, network and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Maintaining records of software and hardware licenses
- Managing inventory of hardware equipment and software applications.
- Software and Hardware vendor relations.
- Remote support to company equipment and personnel devices.
- Remote configuration of networks.
- Document and manage problems.
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of CCTV and alarm systems.
- Maintenance to System and Networks for (PCI Compliance)
- Internet Security and Internet Security standards upkeep.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Very good communication abilities
- Exceptional organizing and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems Degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in related field
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) program with company matching
We'd love to hear from you!
The IT Support Technician job in Irving, TX (Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex)