$17.85 / HOUR!
HMSHOST is hiring at the SPOKANE AIRPORT!
HMSHost operates Quick Service, Bar, Casual Dining,
and Fine Dining restaurants worldwide!
Recognized as industry leaders, we create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. HMSHost will provide you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop as a professional at our many branded restaurants.
Our Philosophy: We empower our team to succeed. We offer the resources, training and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals!
Summary: The Maintenance Person I is responsible for performing general maintenance and repair for the location; ensuring that the location meets local-state-federal laws and regulations; maintaining control over the approved maintenance budget; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to a Maintenance Manager or Director of Operations, depending on local requirements.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Generous Paid time off (vacation, flex or sick)
- Meal and Transportation Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Inspects, diagnoses and performs repairs (within guidelines of expertise and in conjunction with local, state, and federal health and safety guidelines)
- Maintains small appliances, HVAC, electrical, plumbing and carpentry
- Ensures the physical structure and equipment are in safe operating condition as per regulations issued by local, state, and federal health and safety authorities
- Coordinates repairs within approved budgetary guidelines
- Maintains preventative maintenance schedule and records for all systems and equipment
- Performs landscaping and snow removal where applicable
- Adheres to all OSHA regulationst
RMinimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Requires a minimum 1 year experience in maintenance field Knowledge of the following trades is preferred: landscaping (where applicable), small appliance repair, HVAC, electrical, plumbing and carpentry.
- Requires OSHA-10 training for Construction and General Industries
- Requires knowledge of the following trades: landscaping (where applicable), small and heavy appliance repair, HVAC, electrical, plumbing and carpentry; certificate of completion of courses in these trades preferred
- Requires a clean driving record; ability to pass HMSHost MVR background check required
- Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time
- Requires the ability to bend, and twist to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to lift and maneuver items weighing 50lbs.
- Requires the ability to perform tasks while on a ladder
- Requires the ability to be exposed to various climates from extreme heat to extreme cold
- Requires the ability to operate equipment that requires continual and repetitive hand and arm motions
- Requires the ability to work on elevated surfaces
- Requires the ability to work in small or confined spaces
Safety is our priority our COVID-19 protocols keep our associates and guests safe!
Minimum Age: 18 or older
Job Type: Full-time
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
We would love to hear from you!
Helpful experience withh and/or previous jobs can include Handy Man/Woman/Person, Maintenance Person, Maintenance Personnel, Repair, Inspect, Diagnose, Perform Repairs, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Small Appliances, Kitchen Equipment, Landscaping, etc.
Jobs in Spokane, Washington area.