Trinity Services Group is hiring an Office Manager at Arizona State Prison Complex in Winslow, AZ.
About us: Trinity Services Group is one of the nation's fastest growing providers of customized food and commissary services to the correctional industry. As we continue to grow throughout the US, we are seeking food service professionals and managers to grow with us!
General Purpose of the Job: This position will assist the Group Vice President and Group Controller in maintaining our measurables for optimum performance and profitability in the region. The Office Manager will be an effective link to Corporate administrative and operational functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help Train and supervise office personnel.
- Manage daily office operations.
- Source regional vendors and coordinate regional purchases
- Monitor product yield and labor billings.
- Assist with equipment purchases, contracting services, warehouse supplies and logistic analysis in order to improve efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Provide quarterly updates to the Business Manager on potential savings areas and/or where we have seen increases.
- Handle all on-site non-inventory purchases and manage the delivery process to each operation.
- Coordinate and manage a portion of the physical inventory planning/counting/data entry/audit.
- Coordinate, manage, reconcile and report on daily cycle counting of specified items at on-site locations.
- Coordinate, audit and report on weekly counts of high security items at satellite locations.
- Assist in the review and analyze income statement for cost savings.
- Assist in the forecasting process.
- Process all accounts payables for the region and satellite locations.
- Assist in the review and approval of expense reports before forwarding to corporate office.
- Manage forecasted expenditures versus forecast budget approvals.
- Track all other expenses in relation to forecast and previous fiscal year.
- Assist in the management of utilities, telephone/data needs and services of the regional distribution center and related satellites.
- Update and maintain procedural and process training manuals and guidelines for all warehouse operations.
- Coordinate safety and security policies and procedures. (OSHA guidelines, disaster recovery plans)
- Serve as back-up for receptionist with phones, filing etc.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; OR six months to one year related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Other Skills And Abilities
- Prior Accounts Payable experience a plus.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with people at all levels both in and out of the organization in a professional manner.
- Requires supervisory skills: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and prioritize workload on a daily basis.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and create a team work environment
- Front line problem solving.
- Professional, upbeat telephone voice and manner.
- High School education or higher, college degree preferred.
- Customer service/order entry related experience preferred.
- Proficient PC skills in Microsoft Office programs.
- Proficient data entry and 10-key calculator skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
Great Benefits Include:
MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN
There is no better time than NOW to join our team!
We would love to hear from you!
previous helpful experience can include Office Manager, Office Administrator, Bookkeeper, Executive Administrator, HR, Accounting, Controller, Controlling, inventory, Measurables, Supervisory, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,568.00 per year