is seeking experienced an OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
to join our team at PORTLAND INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT!
$19.14 per hour
PLUS BONUS POTENTIAL UP TO 10% QUARTERLY SALARY!
HMSHost operates Quick Service, Bar, Casual Dining, and Fine Dining restaurants at airports across the country as well as worldwide.
The purpose of the Operations Coordinator is to support operations and staff function leaders in meeting the administrative requirements of the Branch. Primary to this role is ensuring efficient processing and compliance of TSA badges and background checks; the new-hire orientation and onboarding lifecycle; various data tracking, file set-up and maintenance; and coordinating, logging, and executing various business services checklists and calendars.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Meal discounts
- Paid time off
- Career Advancement Opportunities and MORE!
Essential Functions Include:
• Coordinates the badging process between the local TSA office and new employees; coordinates branch-wide badge renewal process. Acts as a badging signatory, and maintains badging audits, tracks renewals, and schedules SIDA classes.
• Provides administrative support for recruiting activities and initiatives, posts job openings, attending career fairs, and coordinating interviews.
• Coordinates employee orientation and ensures new hire training and on-boarding paperwork is completed and submitted appropriately executes all necessary processes to ensure new hire is prepared and ready for work on first scheduled day.
• Supports and tracks ServSafe and Adult Beverage training and administration.
• Resolves administrative questions related to pay; distributes work related documents, materials, communications, and information.
• Compiles, files, maintains, and safeguards Personally Identifiable Information and other confidential documents and records in accordance with company policy.
• Processes changes and generates reports from the employee database,
• Completes operations, compliance, safety, and training logs and checklists; processes required forms and worksheets, and maintains data, records, and documents.
• Researches customer service inquiries and contacts guests directly for resolution and follow up.
• Assists with planning and executing associate engagement activities and recognition programs, employee meal vouchers, and uniform distribution.
• Coordinates vendor activities and deliveries, schedules repair and equipment maintenance, escorts visitors post security for repairs, deliveries, or interviews.
• Assists in ensuring alcohol distribution to restaurants and bars, where permitted.
• Participates in period end inventory, provides logistics management system support.
• Assist Operations with permits and licenses, vehicle registrations and inspections.
• Provides cash machine and/or cash room support where applicable.
Reporting relationship and other important information:
• The Operations Coordinator position as described falls under the Fair Labor Standards act as a Non-Exempt position
• The Operations Coordinator position typically reports to the Senior/ Director of Operations.
• The Operations Coordinator position is expected to occasionally work a varied and rotating schedule to be on site as needed for meeting the various administrative priorities each week.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
• Requires a minimum of 2 years administrative, cash handling, and customer service experience
• Requires a demonstrated ability to prioritize work, effectively communicate, resolve conflict, and meet deadlines.
• Requires familiarity with operations systems and programs, preferably Kronos, CrunchTime!, PeopleSoft, and other office systems and database programs.
• Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and policy documents, as well as communicate comfortably with customers, the landlord, agency personnel, managers, and associates.
We empower our team to succeed. We offer the resources, training and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals!
Master valuable skills. Assume greater responsibility and experience career satisfaction with HMSHost. Recognized as industry leaders, we create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. HMSHost will provide you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop as a professional at our many branded restaurants.
Minimum Age: 18 or older
Job Type: Full-time
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
We would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have recent hands-on adminstrative experience in a fast paced, muli-tasking environment.
Jobs in the Portland, OR area.