Confidential QSR Restaurant is seeking an experienced and highly skilled District Manager to join it's team. This District Manager position will allow you to grow your career with a successful restaurant chain.
Position: District Manager
Location: Baltimore and surrounding areas
Salary Range: $75,000 to $85,000 / year
Reports to: Region Vice President / Director
As a District Manager, you will primarily be responsible for achieving district sales and profit plans by motivating and developing restaurant management teams towards achieving operational excellence. The District Manager will be actively involved in local store marketing and community activities for multiple restaurants within a defined market.
District Manager Benefits Include:
- Excellent starting salary + bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Career advancement opportunities
District Manager Responsibilities include:
- Oversee 4 or more restaurants within district. Each restaurant employing one GM, multiple Assistant Managers, and 25-50 team members.
- Analyze restaurant data points, sales plans and projections
- Motivate and develop unit-level management
- Select and maintain proper staffing
- Direct restaurant management in community relations
- Coordinate effective local store marketing programs
- Ensure upward development of management team – Shift manager to DM
- Administer appropriate restaurant level financial controls including Gross Profit Variance and costs: inventory, cash, sales, budgetary expenses and turnover
- Coordinate and implement maintenance programs
- Exercise judgment pertaining to all employee relations and personnel actions
- Responsible for hiring, termination, performance appraisals, merit increases and promotions of Management team
- Collaborate with the Public, Corporate Office and outside vendors
- Coordinate management meetings to ensure all management is knowledgeable of policies, procedures and current operational activities
- Conduct and administer restaurant visitations to evaluate progress and performance
- Enforce company and operational policies and procedures
- Conduct training of Assistant District Managers
- Participate in remodels/closures and acquisitions
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
District Manager Requirements:
- RESTAURANT Multi-Unit Management Experience REQUIRED.
- Extensive Knowledge of Restaurant / Fast Food Industry REQUIRED.
- Valid driver’s license and Reliable Personal Transportation REQUIRED
- Willing to undergo and pass Drug Test and Background Check, in accordance with local laws and regulations
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent; College Degree a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Perform multiple tasks
- Adjust to changing assignments.
- Maintain productivity, composure, and a pleasant attitude under pressure.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities-
- Computer skills such as POS, Cash Register, Inventory Control Programs, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office
- Apply NOW to this posting!
The ideal candidate will have recent experience in a RESTAURANT environment as a District Manager, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Area Leader, Area Coach, DM, Multi-Unit Manager or another similar restaurant multi-unit position. ;