HMSHOST is hiring at SEATTLE-TACOMA AIRPORT!
RESTAURANT MAINTENANCE PERSON
$21 / Hour + Quarterly Bonus - Max 10%
(Facilities Maintenance Tech)
Entry Level or Experienced - WILLING TO TRAIN!
Full-time Shifts Available!
Master valuable skills, assume greater responsibility and experience career satisfaction with HMSHost. Recognized as industry leaders, we create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. HMSHost will provide you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop as a professional at our many branded restaurants.
The Maintenance Person I is responsible for performing general maintenance and repair for the location; ensuring that the location meets local-state-federal laws and regulations; maintaining control over the approved maintenance budget; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to a Maintenance Manager or Director of Operations, depending on local requirements.
Perks & Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits & More!
- 401K Retirement Plan
- With Company Matching!
- Paid Time Off
- Free Uniforms
- Free Employee Meals
- Free Parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Detailed Training & opportunities for professional growth/advancement
- Diverse customers and co-workers
- Clean, safe, friend work atmosphere
The Restaurant Maintenance Person's Essential Functions Include:
• Inspects, diagnoses and performs repairs (within guidelines of expertise and in conjunction with local-state-federal health and safety guidelines)
• Maintains; small appliances, HVAC, electrical, plumbing and carpentry
• Ensures the physical structure and equipment are in safe operating condition as per regulations issued by local-state-federal health and safety authorities
• Coordinates repairs within approved budgetary guidelines
• Maintains preventative maintenance schedule and records for all systems and equipment
• Performs landscaping and snow removal where applicable
• Adheres to all OSHA regulations
Requirements (Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment) Include:
- Requires a clean driving record; ability to pass HMSHost MVR background check required
- Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time
- Requires the ability to bend, and twist to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to lift and maneuver items weighing 50lbs.
- Requires the ability to perform tasks while on a ladder
- Requires the ability to be exposed to various climates from extreme heat to extreme cold
- Requires the ability to operate equipment that requires continual and repetitive hand and arm motions
- Requires the ability to work on elevated surfaces
- Requires the ability to work in small or confined spaces
Safety is our priority our COVID-19 protocols keep our associates and guests safe!
Minimum Age: 18 or older
Job Type: Full-time
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
We would love to hear from you!
Helpful experience can include Facilities Maintenance, HVAC Tech, Maintenance Person, maintenance personnel, repair, inspect, diagnose, handyman, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, small appliances, landscaping, etc.
RESTAURANT MAINTENANCE PERSON (Maintenance Service Tech) jobs in Seattle, WA.