This confidential fast-casual restaurant company
is seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager.
Position: Restaurant Manager
Location: Inland Empire
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 based on experience
A fast-casual restaurant chain is seeking Restaurant Managers that will coach and focus on operational execution, labor/cost of goods management, execution of our business model, the importance of community involvement and grass roots marketing.
The ideal candidate has a love of people and achievement and has a talent for coaching others to marketing and operational success. The key to success in this position is – first and foremost – building relationships with your Restaurant Teams that are based on honesty, trust and the desire to assist people in making their dreams a reality! In addition, this position requires flexibility, excellent communications skills, good time management, strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently. You must be a results-oriented, people person.
• Makes daily decisions that involve time management (must have a sense of urgency), upholding product quality, cleanliness, and all other Company standards.
• Builds sales and maximizes profits by effectively interviewing, developing, and communicating Company expectations.
• Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant's team.
• Coaches, teaches, and motivates team to maintain high quality food and guest service.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Must be able to work 50 hours per week.
• Current or prior Restaurant Management experience preferred.
• Dedication to providing exceptional guest service.
• Good communication skills, strong leadership skills, strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution skills.
• Basic business math and accounting skills and strong analytical/decision making skills.
• Proven ability to handle challenges in a fast paced environment.
WE OFFER FULL TIME MANAGERS:
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive benefits
• Opportunities for advancement
• Excellent quarterly bonus
This employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We would love to hear from you!
Apply NOW to this posting!
The ideal candidate will have recent experience as a General Manager, AGM, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Service Manager, Unit Manager, Store Manager, Senior Manager, FOH Manager, Dining Room Manager, or another similar restaurant management position.