OLIVE GARDEN IS HIRING!
Opportunities in the GREATER BIRMINGHAM AREA, including:
ALABASTER, GADSDEN, GARDENDALE, HOOVER + TRUSSVILLE
Salary: $54,000 to $67,000* plus Bonus
Negotiable depending on experience.
NEW RESTAURANTS OPENING SOON IN THIS MARKET!
Join our team and grow with us!
Restaurant Managers at Olive Garden are accountable for taking initiative, being people-focused, and results-oriented. They are responsible for leading their teams with a passion for service, a strong desire to win, and an ability to build relationships. We pride ourselves on an environment that gives our restaurant managers an increased degree of flexibility to help balance their busy lives.
Our Winning Family Starts With You!
CHECK OUT THESE GREAT BENEFITS:
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY OF LIFE
- Restaurant Managers regularly work no more than 50 hours per week with 2 days off
- Consistently enjoy one weekend off per month
- Vacation and Flex time (up to 3 weeks paid time off within 1st year)
- Free Employee Assistance Program for work-life balance support
- Paternity and Maternity leave
- Adoption Reimbursement Assistance
- Paid time for the care of a family member (after 1 year of service)
- Significant, specific and ongoing training and development to grow career in hospitality
- Over 870 restaurants located across the U.S. and Canada
- 99% of our General Managers and Directors of Operations are promoted from within
- Tuition reimbursement & student loans
STRONG BENEFITS THAT MATTER
- Restaurant Managers receive competitive base salary + quarterly bonus eligibility
- Weekly Pay
- Immediate eligibility for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Discounts at over 100,000 merchants (Cell phones, daycare, clothes, etc.)
AFTER ONE YEAR OF SERVICE:
- Company 401(k) with a match up to 120% on the first 6% of earnings
- Company-paid Retirement Plus Benefit of 1.5% of eligible salary to your 401(k) account
- Darden Employee Stock Purchase program at 15% discount
SAFETY & SANITATION
- One of our top priorities is our commitment to the safety of our guests, team members, and managers, and we continue to align our Covid-19 protocols with CDC guidelines.
At Olive Garden, family is not just something, it is everything. To us, family is all about acceptance, support, and strength. At Olive Garden, “We’re All Family Here!”
We would love to hear from you!
- Apply NOW to this posting!
Required: Recent management experience is required, preferably in a high-volume restaurant. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Restaurant Manager, General Manager, Assistant Manager, AGM, GM, Culinary Manager, FOH Manager, BOH Manager, Service Manager, Banquet Manager, Assistant General Manager, Food Service Manager, Kitchen Manager or another similar management position.
Restaurant management jobs in/near Birmingham, Alabaster, Gadsden, Gardendale, Hoover, and Trussville, AL.