UNIVERSAL CITYWALK HOLLYWOOD and UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD
Seeking Talented Multi-Unit Operators for the Following Opportunities:
SENIOR AREA MANAGER, CityWalk Food Operations
$100,000 to $120,000 (Bonus Eligible)
AREA FOOD MANAGER, QSR, Universal Studios
$90,000 to $105,000 (Bonus Eligible)
Each day Universal Studios Hollywood creates unforgettable experiences for our guests from around the world. We bring to life the ultimate Hollywood experience with our real working movie studio and heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world's most popular movies and TV shows. USH offers something for everyone from thrill seekers to movie lovers to family fun for all ages. Our Team Members are passionate individuals who create memorable moments whether it's on the studio lot, or in our conference rooms, theaters, or kitchens. We believe in the talent of our team members. It's our passion and commitment to excellence that drives our business to succeed in everything we do across the park. We believe in a culture of family and fun, here you can make a difference and build your career!
The Senior Area Manager, CityWalk Food Operations, assists the Director in managing multiple businesses within the CityWalk Owned and Operated Food Portfolio. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining all operational and service level standards for both internal and external guests. Oversees the efficient and profitable operation of multiple venues and indirect leadership of the assigned General Managers and their teams. Ensures positive performance to budget and standards. Participates in division initiatives, partners with key departments. Ensures all CityWalk standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
The Area Food Manager, QSR, Universal Studios directs the operation of 8-12 quick service branded restaurants with sales volume ranging from 20M-30M per year. Responsible for implementation of strategic planning to optimize restaurant profits while adhering to quality, cleanliness and guest service standards. Ability to create and foster a cohesive team while demonstrating organizational, planning, delegation, mentoring and coaching skills.
PERKS INCLUDE: These positiona are eligible for company sponsored benefits, including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k), Paid Leave, Tuition Reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
- Ensure the highest quality food, beverage, service, sanitation, safety, and retail standards are maintained.
- Maintain high visibility in assigned venues, evaluate staffing/revenue and margin generation/controls/performance, guest, and Team Member experience, communicate goals and expectations, maintain standards, coach, interact with staff and Team Members through continued training and role modeling, monitor equipment and infrastructure needs, generate growth and efficiency objectives and plans, partner with culinary teams.
- Lead the aggressive efforts to achieve or exceed budgeted sales and profit goals.
- Oversee food, beverage, and labor costs through proper and hands on monitoring of all policies and procedures.
- Strictly enforce all cash handling procedures, purchasing, and receiving procedures and accounting policies, and address all issues of non-compliance in a timely manner.
- Ensure strict accordance with all State of California beverage laws, as well as Los Angeles County beverage rules and regulations, by ensuring Responsible Beverage Service Program is administered.
- Establish accountabilities for training, developing, coaching, and evaluating front line leaders and General Managers in all aspects of business.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established policy, procedures, training, and Team Member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role Restaurant and/or Specialty Entertainment Center/Theme Park experience.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university in Business/Hospitality is preferred.
- Strong communication skills/financial, budgeting and P&L experience/high volume/cross discipline/proven track record and accomplishments; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certifications, Licenses, Registrations - Relevant to Food & Beverage Industry, Food Safety, Responsible Beverage Service, etc.
- Must be available to work on weekends, holidays and nights as required.
- Must be able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions, with frequent walking/traveling to multiple venues.
- Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
- Knowledge of business operations in Food & Beverage Industry.
- Technical knowledge in Food & Beverage Industry-related systems.
- Culinary skills and knowledge of recipe R&D.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and utilize sound judgment.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, organizational skills.
- Strong delegation, mentoring and coaching skills.
- Proactive thinker/self-starter and team player.
- Strong presentation skills.
Join our team to take advantage of excellent benefits and advancement opportunities!
We would love to hear from YOU! Apply NOW to this posting!
The ideal candidate will have recent experience as a Area Manager, District Manager, Regional Manager, Multi-Unit Manager, Senior Area Manager, Senior Operations Manager or another similar multi-unit or theme park food service management position.
Restaurant Multi-unit / District Management jobs in Los Angeles, CA at Universal CityWalk Hollywood.