STARBUCKS / HMSHOST
is seeking an experienced SENIOR MANAGER
to join our team at the SACRAMENTO AIRPORT!
$24 to $26 per hour
PLUS BONUS POTENTIAL UP TO 25% QUARTERLY
Starbucks located within Sacramento Airport
Starbucks Managers bring the Starbucks experience to life by managing store operations, driving financial success, building great teams, and building a meeting place in their communities. They delight and uplift customers through a human connection. Their work goes beyond a perfectly made beverage; it’s about human connection. They enjoy being able to achieve these aspirations autonomously, while leveraging our world class brand and business practices.
Management Benefits Include:
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Match
- Flexible Daycare & Health Spending Accounts
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off, Meals, Parking & More!
Minimum Age: 18 or older
Job Type: Full-time
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
We would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have recent experience as a Senior Manager, Assistant General Manager (AGM), Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, General Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, F&B Manager, Cafe Manager, Banquet Manager, Unit Manager, Hospitality Manager, Retail Manager, or another restaurant, retail or hospitality management position.
Restaurant management jobs in Sacramento, CA.