CHUCK E. CHEESE is seeking friendly MANAGERS with a passion for people!
SENIOR ASSISTANT MANAGERS + ASSISTANT MANAGERS
Opportunities available in these South Orange County, CA locations:
FOOTHILL RANCH + LAGUNA HILLS
We have a lot of fun being the number one family entertainment concept, but when it comes to your career, we're all business. With more than 500 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, your future can look as bright as ours.
Are you ready to take your management career up a notch? Think you have what it takes to be a leader with the industry leader? Families love Chuck E. Cheese because our people are the best of the best. As a Manager, you'll help employees make sure that "every guest leaves happy." It's a high-energy, high motivation, high reward management opportunity and it's waiting for you right now.
At Chuck E. Cheese, you can keep your career moving forward with great pay, benefits and phenomenal company growth. CEC now offers access to earned wages with our new “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
SENIOR ASSISTANT MANAGER
$17.75 to $19 @ 50 hours per week (~ $50,765 to $54,340)*
$17 to $18.50 @ 40 hours per week (~ $35,360 to $38,480)*
*Negotiable based on experience!
Management Benefits Include:
• Competitive Starting Pay
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Time
• 401(k) Plan
• Life Insurance
• Advancement Opportunities
• Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow Program
Management Job Responsibilities:
- Make daily decisions that involve time management, staff scheduling and support, uphold product quality, cleanliness and other Company standards
- Build sales and maximize profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team
- Coach, teach and motivate team to maintain high quality Guest service and safety
- Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels and labor management
Management Skills We're Looking For:
• Coaching and Developing Others
• Effective Communication
• Demonstrates Ethics & Integrity
• Time & Priority Management
• Must have a high-school diploma or GED • Must be at least 21 years of age or older (RVP approval may allow for hiring at the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification and serving alcohol) • Must have previous experience managing people
We would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager, AGM, Senior Manager, Store Manager, Restaurant Manager, Retail Manager, Assistant Manager, Floor Manager, Unit Manager, Co Manager, Shift Manager, Service Manager, Counter Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, F&B Manager, Shift Manager, Team Manager, Team Lead, Shift Supervisor, or another restaurant or retail management position!
Restaurant management jobs in/near Foothill Ranch and Laguna Hills, CA (South Orange County area.)