BLACK BEAR DINER
FRONT OF HOUSE TEAM MEMBERS!
SAN ANTONIO, TX
>>> NEW Location Opening SOON! <<<
SERVER and CASHIER / HOST / BUSSER
Full Time or Part Time, Day Shift or Night Shift, Flexible Hours!
At Black Bear Diner, we have been serving Good Old Fashioned Family Food since 1995. We are a fun, family-friendly concept known for our great homemade food, large portions and genuine, friendly service.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Training and learning opportunities
- Full-time and part-time positions
- Flexible schedules
- Discounted meals
- Career advancement opportunities within a growing company
- The opportunity to work with an amazing team
As a Team member, you'll be responsible for ensuring our guests have a positive and friendly experience. We’re looking for FOH Restaurant team members that are able to provide friendly, prompt, individualized service that creates a dining experience so positive that all guests will want to return.
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
• Possess verbal and language skills to understand and communicate with guests.
• Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver plates of food, as well as supplies weighing up to 10 pounds. Bussers need to be able to lift and transport bus tubs weighing up to 30 pounds.
Come join the team at this fast growing family dining concept!
No experience is necessary! All are welcome to interview. Training is provided. Helpful experience can include Restaurant Team Member, Server, Waitress, Waiter, Cashier, Host, Hostess, Greeter/Seater, Busser, Bus Boy, Bus Girl, Food Runner, Customer Service, Associate, Leader, or another restaurant, bakery, hospitality or retail position.
Restaurant jobs in the San Antonio, TX area.