Burger King is seeking an experienced
Service Technician / Equipment Maintenance Technician!
Position: Service Technician
Coverage Area: Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee
Pay: $17 - $19 / hour + mileage reimbursement + benefits
This is an hourly position with a work week of 50 hours or more, (10+ hours over time each week).
The Service Technician reports to the District Managers of each restaurant, the candidate will be responsible for completing the duties required to maintain the physical integrity of each assigned restaurant through the implementation of preventative maintenance scheduling and timely repairs while also responding to the maintenance needs of each restaurant.
Carrols Corporation is one of the largest companies in the United States. Headquartered in Syracuse, NY, Carrols operates more than 1,000 Burger King restaurants in 23 states.
EXPERIENCE IS A MUST. This is a repair and maintenance of restaurant equipment position for up to 14 stores.
Service Technician Job Requirements:
- Must have Service Technician or similar repair and maintenance experience
- Must be able to travel to different restaurants each day within the coverage area
- Must be mechanically inclined individual
- Must hold certifications in HVAC, Plumbing and electrical.
- Must have vehicle large enough to haul restaurant equipment, i.e. a truck or van or trailer.
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
We would love to hear from you!
Apply NOW to this posting!
The ideal service technician candidate will have previous experience with Appliances, Carpentry, Electrical, Equipment, Maintenance, Technician, Facilities Technician, Mechanical, OSHA, Plumbing, Repair, Safety, Tech, HVAC system design, Electrical maintenance, restaurant appliance repair, grill, refrigeration cycle, refrigeration repair and other similar systems.