Wingstop is hiring Shift Leaders in
the greater Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area!
Job pportunities available in:
Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Carrolton, Forney,
Frisco, Garland, Irving, McKinney, Mesquite, Richardson,
Plus NEW locations opening in Burleson and Farmers Branch!
Wingstop is in the Flavor Business, and our best flavor is our people. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you are in the right place! We invest in people development and career progression, providing development courses via our internal continuing education platform.
We don't just accept difference — we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it because it benefits our team members, guests, and community. Wingstop is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Shift Leader / Team Leader Perks:
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses
- Free 24/7 primary virtual doctor visits for you and your family
- Free Mental Health Resources
- Free Legal Services
- Medical/Dental and Vision (full plans availability with eligibility)
- Tuition Reimbursement (maximum $2,000)
- Referral Program
- Wingstop Foundation financial assistance and support
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Closures
- Stock Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team Member Recognition
- Competitive Pay
No one does wings like us because no one cares like us. We take pride in being the ones who serve the world flavor. To do this well, it takes a team of people who don't just show up. They Get. At. It. Every. Day.
Wing Team Traits:
- Genuine desire to serve the world flavor by preparing awesome wings and fries.
- Deliver world-class service to our guests by displaying a calm, tactful demeanor while working in a high-paced environment.
- Handle multiple tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Ongoing learner; exhibits insatiable curiosity and an interest in self-improvement
- Outgoing personality
- Strong work ethic
- Comply with food, health & safety regulations. Our restaurants and team are fully equipped with the proper resources to protect themselves and others from any possible contamination.
- At least 1 year experience as a shift lead or key holder
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Maintain dependable schedule and predictable attendance
- Have reliable transportation
We'd love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Shift Manager, Shift Leader, Team Lead, Shift Supervisor, Floor Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Service Manager, Shift Lead, or another restaurant or retail management position.