PETER PIPER PIZZERIA
is OPENING SOON in OLATHE, KS!
HOURLY OPERATIONS MANAGERS
$15.50 to $17 Per Hour (Based on experience) + Benefits
$1,000 Sign-on bonus available after 60 days of active employment
These are Full-time positions!
NEW LOCATION -- OPENING SOON!!!
15139 W 119th St, Olathe, KS 66062
(At 119th St & Black Bob Rd)
- Competitive Starting Pay
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- "Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow" Program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Time
- 401(k) Program
- Life Insurance
- Comprehensive Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities within a growing company that is opening new locations in your area!
About Us: Peter Piper Pizzeria is a Brand NEW restaurant concept from Peter Piper Pizza, which has been an established brand in the Southwest 50 years! Peter Piper Pizzeria brings delicious stone-baked pizza through a one-of-a-kind Rotoflex oven to Kansas City – a city of pizza lovers – offering a new approach to the local pizza scene.
Our signature red stone-bake oven is at the heart of our kitchen, and we roll our hand-tossed and pan pizza doughs every day in every restaurant. Using only the freshest ingredients, We also offer handmade appetizers, salads, pasta, sandwiches, and desserts – all served in an energetic and exciting atmosphere combined with a gaming area featuring selected arcade games that guests of all ages will enjoy.
About the position: At Peter Piper Pizzeria, the Shift Manager contributes to execution of Peter Piper Pizzeria’s operations standards by ensuring our guests receive a high quality experience; including providing outstanding hospitality, quality products, a clean environment and coaching/developing Team Members, Certified Trainers, and Team Leads. Internally this position is known as Operations Manager.
- Open and close the restaurant by following the appropriate checklists
- Ensure the profitability of the restaurant through various means, including, but not limited to sales, control of labor costs & food waste, etc.
- Model and reinforce guest hospitality expectations
- Train, coach and develop Team Members
- Ensure all Team Members adhere to rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment for all Team Member and guests
- Assign daily tasks to Team Members and follow-up
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Join the Peter Piper family where we provide career and growth opportunities. We are committed to upward mobility within our organization, as 70% of our management team is comprised of internal promotions. As we expand into new markets like Kansas City, these opportunities will also grow as we are committed to opening additional restaurants!
Requirements / Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 18 years of age (Must be the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification, and serving alcohol)
- Must have a high school diploma or GED or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- 1 year of supervisory, lead or training experience (preferably within the restaurant or hospitality industry) or equivalent combination of supervisory experience and restaurant industry experience
- Basic computer skills
Peter Piper, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
We would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Shift Leader, Shift Lead, Shift Supervisor, Shift Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader, Floor Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Crew Leader, or another restaurant or retail management position.
Restaurant Shift Leader/Manager jobs in Olathe, KS (Kansas City area).