STARBUCKS / HMSHOST
is seeking experienced MANAGERS/SUPERVISORS
to join the team at PORTLAND AIRPORT!
$20.50 Per Hour
PLUS Bonus Potential Up To 15% Quarterly Salary!
PLUS Potential to earn up to $1.50 more dollars an hour in developmental increases.
Starbucks located within Portland Airport
As a Starbucks Shift Manager, you’ll be a role model of the store operations standards that define our Starbucks Experience. You’ll lead each shift, working alongside a team of baristas to deliver quality customer service and expertly-crafted products. You’ll be in an energetic store environment where you’ll have the ability to positively influence and guide others, maintain an encouraging team environment, and grow your leadership skills. We believe our shift Managers are leaders in creating an uplifting experience for our customers and partners alike.
You’d make a great Shift Manager if you:
• Have a minimum of 6 months supervisory or lead experience.
• Take initiative and act as a role model to others.
• Enjoy working as a team and motivating others.
• Understand how to create a great customer service experience.
• Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work.
• Are confident in leading, deploying, and guiding others.
• Are open to learning new things (especially the latest beverage recipe!)
• Are experienced with responsibilities like cash-handling and store safety.
• Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
• Have excellent communications skills.
Management Benefits Include:
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Match
- Flexible Daycare & Health Spending Accounts
- Training and Career Advancement Opportunities
- Referral Program – Refer a friend and earn a bonus!
- Paid Time Off, Meals, Parking & More!
Minimum Age: 18 or older
Job Type: Full-time
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
We would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have recent experience as a Shift Manager, Shift Leader, Team Leader, Shift Supervisor, Crew Leader, General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, F&B Manager, Banquet Manager, Hospitality Manager, Retail Manager, District Manager, Area Manager, Multi-Unit Manager or another restaurant, retail or hospitality management position.
Restaurant jobs in the Portland, OR area.