HMSHOST @ SEATAC AIRPORT
STARBUCKS, COSTA COFFEE, SKILLET, REL’LISH and OPENSPACE TAPROOM
are seeking experienced Managers/Supervisors to join our team!
$22.50 to $24.00 per Hour + Bonus potential up to 15%!
Full Time Shifts Available!
HMSHost Shift Managers are coaches, guiding their teams to achieve great results while having fun and making a difference every day. Our managers show their passion for service and hospitality, are open to different ideas and perspectives, can adjust to the pace of our business, and serve the needs of our associates, guests, brands and other stakeholders.
We value manager-coaches who are reliable, can be counted on to do the right thing and focus on the simplicity of our mission – ensuring everyone feels great at work, and that our travelers are feeling great on the move.
Management Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits & More!
- 401K Retirement Plan - Company Matching!
- Paid Time Off
- Free Uniforms
- Free Employee Meals
- Free Parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Detailed Training & opportunities for professional growth/advancement
- Diverse customers and co-workers
- Clean, safe, friend work atmosphere & More!
You’d make a great Shift Manager if you:
• Take initiative and act as a role model to others.
• Enjoy working as a team and motivating others.
• Understand how to create a great customer service experience.
• Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work.
• Are confident in leading, deploying, and guiding others.
• Are open to learning new things (especially the latest beverage recipe!)
• Are experienced with responsibilities like cash-handling and store safety.
• Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
• Have excellent communications skills.
You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
At HMSHost, we know our success is based on great people, strong teams and a fun environment. If you have positive energy, a passion for serving others, enjoy a fast-paced environment, are a team player and like to have fun at work – APPLY NOW!
Ready to feel great at work?
The ideal candidate will have recent experience as a General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, F&B Manager, Banquet Manager, Hospitality Manager, Retail Manager, District Manager, Area Manager, Multi-Unit Manager, Shift Manager, Shift Leader, Team Lead, Shift Supervisor or another restaurant, retail or hospitality management position.
Shift Manager jobs in the Seattle / Tacoma, WA area.