ESQUIRE GRILL / HMSHOST
is hiring at the SACRAMENTO AIRPORT!
$21.50 PER HOUR
PLUS BONUS POTENTIAL UP TO 25% QUARTERLY
Esquire Grill is located within Sacramento Airport
HMSHost operates Quick Service, Bar, Casual Dining, and Fine Dining Restaurants across the country, and around the globe. Recognized as industry leaders, we create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. HMSHost will provide you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop as a professional at our many branded restaurants. Assume greater responsibility, master valuable skills, and experience career satisfaction with HMSHost.
WITH A CAREER AT HMSHOST, YOU REALLY BENEFIT!
Shift Manager Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Time
- Retirement savings plan
- A variety of voluntary benefits (life insurance, disability, vision, and other protection benefits)
- Free uniforms
- Free Meals
- Detailed training & opportunities for professional growth/advancement
- Free Employee Parking
- Diverse customers and co-workers
- Clean, safe friendly work atmosphere
Shift Manager Summary:
The Shift Manager typically supports the manager of a store with low sales volume and routine operations, and is responsible for day-to-day supervising of non-management associates, assigning specified work to non-management associates, focusing on store level operation performance, coaching and developing Shift Supervisors and other non-management associates and performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or assigned Management of which associate is capable of performing. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager, depending on local requirements.
Shift Manager Essential Functions:
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of Shift Supervisors and other non-management associates
- Assigns work responsibilities, prepares schedules, and ensures that all shifts are covered
- Prepares daily orders, ensures units are stocked with appropriate levels of product and coaches Shift Supervisors on order procedures
- Conducts and coordinates on-the-job training for associates, and ensures all associates receive basic skills training to perform their jobs
- Resolves routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to higher levels
- Provides recommendations for hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other status change of associates within the store
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, And Work Environment:
- Requires up to 1 year of job-related experience
- Demonstrates team management, delegation and issue resolution skills and the ability to multi-task
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with individuals
Minimum Age: 18 or older
Job Type: Full-time
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
We would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have recent experience as a Shift Manager, Floor Manager, Shift Supervisor, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Cafe Manager, Banquet Manager, Hospitality Manager, Retail Manager, HOH/Heart of House Shift Leader, Team Lead, or another restaurant, retail or hospitality management position.
Restaurant management jobs in Sacramento, CA.