STARBUCKS / HMSHOST
is seeking experienced MANAGERS/SUPERVISORS
to join our team at the SACRAMENTO AIRPORT!
$20.00 to $21.50 per hour
PLUS BONUS POTENTIAL UP TO 15% QUARTERLY
Starbucks located within Sacramento Airport
As a Starbucks Manager, you will bring the Starbucks experience to life by managing store operations, driving financial success and building great teams. Starbucks Managers delight and uplift customers through a human connection. Their work goes beyond a perfectly made beverage; it’s about human connection.
HMSHost operates Quick Service, Bar, Casual Dining, and Fine Dining Restaurants across the country, and around the globe. Recognized as industry leaders, we create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. HMSHost will provide you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop as a professional at our many branded restaurants. Assume greater responsibility, master valuable skills, and experience career satisfaction with HMSHost.
Our Philosophy: We empower our team to succeed. We offer the resources, training and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals!
You’d make a great Shift Manager if you:
• Take initiative and act as a role model to others.
• Enjoy working as a team and motivating others.
• Understand how to create a great customer service experience.
• Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work.
• Are confident in leading, deploying, and guiding others.
• Are open to learning new things (especially the latest beverage recipe!)
• Are experienced with responsibilities like cash-handling and store safety.
• Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
• Have excellent communications skills.
WITH A CAREER AT HMSHOST, YOU REALLY BENEFIT!
Shift Manager Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Time
- Retirement savings plan
- A variety of voluntary benefits (life insurance, disability, vision, and other protection benefits.)
- Free uniforms
- Free Meals
- Detailed training & opportunities for professional growth/advancement
- Free Employee Parking
- Diverse customers and co-workers
- Clean, safe friendly work atmosphere
Minimum Age: 18 or older
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
We would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have recent experience as a General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, F&B Manager, Banquet Manager, Hospitality Manager, Retail Manager, District Manager, Area Manager, Multi-Unit Manager, Shift Manager, Shift Leader, Team Lead, Shift Supervisor or another restaurant, retail or hospitality management position.
Restaurant management/supervisory jobs in Sacramento, California.