Krispy Kreme is Hiring!
Opportunities available in:
(San Diego, CA)
Krispy Kreme is a great place to work! When you look at us, you see mouth-watering doughnuts. When we look at you, we see the future of our company!
As one of the world's most enduring brands, Krispy Kreme will help you realize your potential and build a career that is sweeter than you can imagine!
Management Benefits Include:
* Competitive Starting Pay
* Medical, Dental & Vision Life Insurance
* 401(k) Plans Career
* Advancement Opportunities
* Paid Time Off / Vacations
* And Much More!
Shift Supervisor Responsibilities Include:
- Overseeing the proper performance of all store activities
- Training employees and ensuring that employees are working efficiently and effectively
- Performing retail or production tasks as needed, if applicable to store type
- Ensuring customers are being cared for properly
- Ensure Production Specialists understand production schedule for the day, if applicable to store type
- Accessing the store’s safe and getting change as necessary
- Ensure Krispy Kreme security & cash handling standards and procedures are met and enforced
- Locking doors and closing at night
- Conduct store tours
- Knowledgeable of Krispy Kreme history, product & current promotions
- Model exceptional customer service skills for employees
- Promote customer service oriented atmosphere in store
- Fill customer orders accurately and quickly, including products, condiments, and change
- Handle difficult customer situations professionally
- Maintain a pleasant and courteous demeanor
- Exhibit suggested selling behaviors such as: second dozens, up-selling other products, and up-selling in sizes
- Knowledge and ability to execute all store functions
- Answer telephone in a timely manner and utilize Krispy Kreme greeting procedures
Shift Supervisor Requirements:
- This is a FULL TIME position. Applicants must be able to work full time.
- Previous Leadership, Management or Supervisory Experience is required, preferably in a restaurant or retail environment.
We'd love to hear from you!
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager, Store Manager, AGM, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Banquet Manager, Service Manager, Floor Manager, Bakery Manager, Shift Manager, Shift Supervisor, Shift Leader, Team Leader, Manager, Food and Beverage Manager or another restaurant management position.
San Diego (Carmel Mountain), CA