K&W Cafeterias is hiring
FOH and Kitchen Team Members in Raleigh!
Available Team Members Positions:
Front of House: Line Servers, Take-out Checkers, Cashiers
Back of House: Kitchen Staff, Cooks and Dishwashers
At K&W Cafeterias, our team members are the heart of everything we do! Front of House team members exemplify a spirit of community by making our guests feel welcome and at home while serving our scratch made, southern style food.
K&W’s purpose is to foster a sense of community through good food and service, and this is your opportunity to take part! We are always accepting applications.
No previous food service experience necessary!
- FOH Team Members must be at least 16 years of age or older
- Kitchen Staff Members: Cooks & Dishwashers must be at least 18
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability and willingness to work with cold and hot food products
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to communicate with managers and coworkers in a professional and respectful manner
- Friendly, guest focused with a strong desire to serve others
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team
• Training and Learning opportunities
• Full Time and Part Time Positions
• Flexible Schedules
• Competitive pay based on experience
• The opportunity to work with an amazing team
• Career Advancement Opportunities
We would love to hear from you!
No experience is necessary. All are welcome to interview. Training is provided. Helpful experience can include Restaurant Team Member, Cook, Server, Cashier, Host, Busser, Runner, Customer Service, Kitchen Help, Pastry Chef, Pastry Cook, Line Cook, Prep Cook, Barista, Coffee, Pastry Baker, Bakery Manager, Baker, Sous Chef, Chef, Clerk, Prep Person, Prep Cook, Line Cook, Dishwasher or another restaurant, bakery, hospitality or retail position.