KFC is hiring
friendly Team Members!
CASHIERS ~ COOKS ~ CUSTOMER SERVICE
$12 to $15 / Hour
Negotiable based upon experience
For full-time adult (18+) team members is $1,000*
For full-time minor (15-17) team members is $500*
*Half paid after 30 days, remaining paid after 90 days.
Full-time and Part-time Opportunities - With Flexible Hours!
1246 M-89, Plainwell, MI 49080
No Experience Required!
Team Member Perks Include:
- $500 Hiring Bonus after 90 days of employment
- Full-time or part-time positions, with flexible hours
- Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Eligible for medical, dental & vision coverage after 60 days of employment
- Eligible for 401(k) program after 6 months of employment, 1,000 hours worked
- Free meals during work shifts
- Career advancement opportunities & More!
Job Description: At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
As a Team Member, you could be the smiling face that greets and serves customers. Or you could be the cook that prepares our world famous chicken. Whatever job you do, you know what you do matters – to your team and to your customers.
Team Member Requirements:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You’re a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes pride in everything you do.
- You’ve got a great attitude and understand the need to be on time, all the time.
- You've got loads of energy and you understand that work is easier (and more fun) working as a team.
- You're at least 15 years old
If you want a fun, flexible job and be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC!
We would love to hear from you!
NO experience required! Training is provided! Helpful experience can include Cashier, Clerk, Associate, Customer Service, CSR, Line Cook, Prep Cook, Food Prep, Waitress, Waiter, Server, Cashier, Restaurant Team Member, Lead Cook, Crew Member, Team Member, Customer Service, Drive Thru, Dishwasher, Host, Hostess, Busser, Wait Staff, FOH or BOH Team member, etc.
Restaurant jobs in Plainwell, MI.