Burger King is hiring Team Members
Cooks, Cashiers & More!
We are hiring for our locations in
Roanoke, Salem & Vinton!
These positions are available IMMEDIATELY!
Stop by a location listed below to interview on-the-spot!
Any day / Any Time:
Burger King: 114 Sheraton Dr, Salem, VA 24153
Burger King: 716 Hardy Rd, Vinton, VA 24179
Burger King: 3216 Melrose Ave, Roanoke, VA 21047
Burger King: 2626 Franklin Rd, Roanoke, VA 24014
Burger King: 7121 Williamson Rd, Roanoke, VA 24019
Burger King: 3530 Orange Ave NE, Roanoke, VA 24012
Job offers may be made on-the-spot!
Team Member Summary:
The Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Team Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift Coordinators. This position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team.
Team Member Job Responsibilities:
- Greets guests with a smile, receives orders, processes payments, and responds appropriately to customer issues
- Operates cash register or point of sale devices, as needed, and uses value-added suggestive-selling techniques to generate additional sales opportunities
- Verifies the accuracy of guests’ orders
- Prepares and packages food and drink products
- Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas, and utensils
- Cleans dining room, restrooms and exterior grounds
- Maintains health and safety standards in work areas
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed
- Performs duties at multiple workstations (e.g., front counter, drive-thru, prep, expediter, etc.)
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
- Follows uniform and grooming standards and policies
- Works to resolve issues that may arise in the restaurant
- Learns team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve team goals
- Responds to guests’ needs in a professional and polite manner
- Communicates in a positive manner with customers, peers, and managers
Team Member Qualifications:
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age
- Willing to accomplish all restaurant tasks
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact productively with co-workers and function well in a team environment
- Ability to resolve consumer issues with tact
- Please stop by any location listed above for an instant interview!
- You may also apply online at www.Carrols.com
No experience is required, though preferred experience can include: Restaurant Team Member, Cook, Server, Cashier, Host, Busser, Food Runner, Customer Service, Kitchen Help, Hostess, Host, Cashier, Retail Clerk, Dishwasher or another restaurant, hospitality or retail position.