Burger King is hiring Team Members - Cooks, Cashiers & More!
We are hiring for our two locations in South Boston, Virginia!
Team Member Summary:
The Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Team Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift Coordinators. This position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team.
Team Member Job Responsibilities:
- Greets guests with a smile, receives orders, processes payments, and responds appropriately to customer issues
- Operates cash register or point of sale devices, as needed, and uses value-added suggestive-selling techniques to generate additional sales opportunities
- Verifies the accuracy of guests’ orders
- Prepares and packages food and drink products
- Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas, and utensils
- Cleans dining room, restrooms and exterior grounds
- Maintains health and safety standards in work areas
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed
- Performs duties at multiple workstations (e.g., front counter, drive-thru, prep, expediter, etc.)
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
- Follows uniform and grooming standards and policies
- Works to resolve issues that may arise in the restaurant
- Learns team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve team goals
- Responds to guests’ needs in a professional and polite manner
- Communicates in a positive manner with customers, peers, and managers
Team Member Qualifications:
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age
- Willing to accomplish all restaurant tasks
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact productively with co-workers and function well in a team environment
- Ability to resolve consumer issues with tact
- Apply NOW to this posting!
- Then call to schedule an interview appointment: 562-596-7072.
No experience is required! Previous experience in any of the following positions is a plus: experience can include: Restaurant Team Member, Cook, Server, Cashier, Host, Busser, Food Runner, Customer Service, Kitchen Help, Hostess, Host, Cashier, Retail Clerk, Dishwasher or another restaurant, hospitality or retail position.