Pier 101 Deluxe Bar & Seafood Grill
is hiring Team Members in Lincoln City, OR!
Line Cooks, Hosts, Bussers and Dishwashers
Full Time and Part Time positions are available.
No previous food service experience necessary!
Serving fresh seafood on the Oregon coast since 1972, Pier 101 opened as a tavern complete with pool tables and silent movies. The bar quickly became a hotspot for locals and tourists. Our famous steamer clams were on the Pier 101 menu then and are still a best seller.
Over the next five decades Pier 101 became one of the most popular and enduring restaurants on the Oregon Coast serving fresh and tasty local seafood along with choice natural steaks and slow cooked Prime rib on the weekends.
Our goal is to have appealing restaurants with pleasant, well-trained staff serving excellent food. Does this sound like a good fit for you? If you enjoy managing in a fast-paced environment then we want to hear from you!
• Servers and Cooks must be 18 years of age or older.
• Host, Dishwasher, Cashier, and Busser must be 16 years of age or older.
• Must possess verbal and language skills to understand and communicate with guests.
• Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Must be able to safely lift and easily maneuver plates of food, as well as supplies weighing up to 10 pounds.
• Training and Learning opportunities
• Full Time and Part Time Positions
• Flexible Schedules
• Competitive pay based on experience
• Discounted meals
• The opportunity to work with an amazing team • Career Advancement Opportunities
There is no better time that NOW to join our team!
We want to hear from you!
Keywords: Restaurant, family dining, fast food, fast casual, full time, part time, team member, crew member, cashier, cook, server, line Server, Food Server, BOH, Kitchen Staff, HOH, FOH, Dining Room, restaurant, retail, host, hostess, waiter, customer service, prep cook, line cook, dish machine operator, dishwasher, food, customer service, etc.