CHUCK E. CHEESE
is seeking an experienced
for a opportunities at the following COLUMBUS, OH locations:
EASTON TOWN CENTER -- Morse Rd
SOUTHWEST COLUMBUS -- Soldano Blvd
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
Right now we are looking for Service Techs with diverse electro-mechanical experience for opportunities in the Columbus, OH area!
If you have a history of maintaining or troubleshooting equipment, we want to talk to YOU!
If it’s broke, can you fix it?
If it blinks, buzzes or beeps, do you know how to keep it blinking, buzzing and beeping??
Do you have a knack for all things mechanical, electrical and technological???
If so, you would be an AWESOME Game Room Technician! (Internally known as a Technical Manager.)
For all you Veterans, we love your unique abilities, experience, skills and values. We would love for you to bring your preventative maintenance and structured work methods to our fun and slightly chaotic concept. By joining the family dining and entertainment leader, you can help create a fun, safe place for kids, their families and friends.
GAMEROOM TECHNICIAN / TECHNICAL MANAGER BENEFITS:
CEC offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
GAMEROOM TECHNICIAN / TECHNICAL MANAGER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage the electrical and mechanical aspects of the gameroom
* Work on the latest video games and skill games, kiddie rides, sky tubes, robotic shows, kitchen equipment, register systems and coin and ticket mechanisms
* Repair and/or replace defective electronic components and take responsibility for timely scheduled and unscheduled inspections
* Operate stage show equipment and manage repairs and preventative maintenance, including compressor operation, lighting and sound, pneumatics, mac valves, cylinders, boards and stage show cosmetics
* Maintain an inventory of electronic equipment, mechanical parts and tools while staying within monthly budgets
* Perform daily preventative maintenance and repairs
* Create and maintain a fun, customer-focused environment where every guests leaves happy.
* Maintain a safety-focused attitude at all times
* Make daily decisions to uphold company principles, product quality and cleanliness standards
* Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot down to the component board level.
* Planning, organization and multi-tasking skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Time management skills and a sense of urgency.
* Military experience, a technical degree, or previous electrical or mechanical training preferred.
Previous experience with Soldering, Electronics, Arcade Games and Rides, Appliances, Electrical, Equipment, Maintenance, as a Service Technician, Facilities Technician, Mechanical Tech, OSHA Tech, Field Technician, Repair Tech, Safety, Tech, and with restaurant appliance repair and/or other Electro-Mechanical technical systems is great!
Field Service Tech jobs in Columbus, OH.