Peter Piper Pizza is seeking experienced Technical Managers!
We are hiring for Technical Manager openings throughout
Phoenix, Avondale, Peoria and Mesa!
We are looking for someone with diverse electro-mechanical experience. If you have a history of maintaining or troubleshooting equipment, we want to talk to you!
This is a fast-paced environment with something new to learn and teach at all times!
For all you Veterans, we love your unique abilities, experience, skills and values. We would love for you to bring your preventative maintenance and structured work methods to our environment.
Peter Piper Pizza embraces team member growth.In fact, 70% of our management team was internally promoted, so it’s clear we take care of our own. Our industry-leading compensation and benefits packages include medical plan, dental coverage, vision, life insurance, dependent life insurance, 401(k), bonus potential, paid vacation and sick time, paid holidays and restaurant discounts.
TECHNICAL MANAGER CANDIDATE PROFILE:
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and passionate ambassador of the Peter Piper brand.
- 2+ years of experience repairing and performing mechanical and electrical maintenance on equipment, appliances and/or vehicles
- Soldering experience
- Ability to troubleshoot to board level
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports
- Comfortable speaking before Guests and Employees
TECHNICAL MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair arcade games and rides
- Train and lead support team
- Manage technical inventory supplies and workstation
We would love to hear from you!
- Apply NOW to this posting!
- Then call for interview information: 562-596-7072
Previous experience with Soldering, Electronics, Arcade Games and Rides, Appliances, Electrical, Equipment, Maintenance, as a Technician, Facilities Technician, Mechanical, OSHA, Repair, Safety, Tech, and with restaurant appliance repair and/or other technical systems is great!