CHUCK E. CHEESE
is seeking experienced
GAME ROOM TECHS / TECHNICAL MANAGERS
We have opportunities available in:
(San Diego County)
$19.50 to $23 / Hour (~$48k - $57k)*
Full-time Positions, approximately 45 hours per week
*Negotiable based on experience!
Technology is at the heart of the Chuck E. Cheese experience and we need your electro-mechanical, equipment maintenance and troubleshooting experience. We need top talent who can think on their feet and adapt on the fly. If you have a history of maintaining or troubleshooting equipment, we want to talk to you! If you are a Military veteran with technical skills, we’re looking for you!
If it’s broke, can you fix it?
If it blinks, buzzes or beeps, do you know how to keep it blinking, buzzing and beeping??
Do you have a knack for all things mechanical, electrical and technological???
If so, you would be an AWESOME Game Room Technician! (Internally known as a Technical Manager.)
Chuck E. Cheese offers great work-life balance with no early mornings or late, late nights. There are multiple opportunities for advancement, competitive benefits, 401(k), paid vacation and paid professional training to take your tech and management skills to the next level. Chuck E. Cheese also offers access to earned wages with our NEW “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Oversee and be responsible for the latest in working on the latest video and skill games, kitchen equipment, register systems and coin and ticket mechanisms
- Oversee and be responsible for the latest arcade games, register and IT systems and ticket dispensers
- Manage the electrical and mechanical aspects of the game room; perform daily preventative maintenance and repairs
- Troubleshoot, repair and/or replace defective electronic components, boards and computers
- Operate stage show equipment and manage repairs and preventative maintenance, including compressor operation, lighting and sound, pneumatics, mac valves, cylinders, boards and stage show cosmetics
- Maintain an inventory of electronic equipment, mechanical parts and tools
- Maintain a budget
- Maintain a safety-focused attitude at all times
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot down to the component board level.
* Planning, organization and multi-tasking skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Time management skills and a sense of urgency.
* Military experience, a technical degree, or previous electrical or mechanical training preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work up to 45 hours per week
- Must have a high school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- In addition to the essential job responsibilities stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and Team members, are essential functions of the job.
- The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noise. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience with electrical or mechanical repair, a technical degree and/or military experience is GREAT! Or previous experience with Electronics, Arcade Games and Rides, Appliances, Electrical Equipment, as a Service Technician, Facilities Technician, Mechanical Tech, OSHA Tech, Field Technician, Repair Tech, Safety Tech, Restaurant Appliance Repair and/or other Electro-Mechanical or technical systems is also GREAT experience for these positions!
Electro-Mechanical Service Tech jobs in Santee, CA (San Diego County).