HMSHOST is hiring at the PORTLAND AIRPORT!
KITCHEN UTILITY / CLEANER / MAINTENANCE ASSOCIATE
>> $17.00 Per Hour <<
HMSHost operates many different quick service, bar, casual dining,
and fine dining restaurants at the Portland Airport as well as at airports worldwide!
Master valuable skills. Assume greater responsibility and experience career satisfaction with HMSHost. Recognized as industry leaders, we create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. HMSHost will provide you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop as a professional at our many branded restaurants.
Our Philosophy: We empower our team to succeed. We offer the resources, training and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals!
The Utility Associate is responsible for various services to include but not limited to cleaning equipment, floors, workstations, utensils, pots and pans using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary standards; checking ice levels, keg beers, bib sodas and CO2 containers and replace if necessary; loading and unloading supply trucks; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Meal discounts
- Paid time off
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Cleans equipment which may include work tables, refrigerators, meat blocks and other equipment
- Cleans utensils, pots and pans by washing them by hand or place them in a dishwashing machine
- Returns clean utensils, pots and pans to their proper places
- Removes trash and garbage to designated areas - Sweeps, mops, scrubs and buffs floors using heavy equipment
- Cleans walls, windows and steam cleans trashcans - Stocks, dates, rotates and checks temperature of product Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or hand truck
- Loads and unloads supply trucks
- Follows all security and safety procedures established by the Company
Requirements - Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents
- Frequently immerses hands in water and water diluted with chemical solutions
Safety is our priority our COVID-19 protocols keep our associates and guests safe!
Minimum Age: 18 or older
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 / hour
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
We would love to hear from you!
Helpful experience can include utility, maintenance, dishwasher, sanitation, cleaner, cleaning, stocking, rotating stock, load and unload trucks, etc. Previous restaurant/kitchen experience as a Dishwasher (DMO), Pantry Worker, Kitchen Maintenance/Cleaning Person, Kitchen Porter, or Storeroom Stocker is a PLUS!
Jobs in Portland, OR.