AMERICAN AIRLINES LOUNGE / HMSHOST
is hiring at the
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT!
VIP LOUNGE BUFFET ATTENDANT -- $20.05 / Hour
HMSHost is hiring VIP Lounge Buffet Attendants for the American Airlines Admirals Club at San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
With a career at HMSHost, you really benefit! We offer:
- Competitive Compensation - $20.05 per hour!
- Pension Fund w/ Employer Contribution
- Health & Welfare Benefits
- Generous paid time off - Vacation, Holiday, and Sick
- Meal Allowance
- Parking or Transportation Benefit
- Free Uniforms
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and Exciting Career Growth Opportunities
- Referral Program – refer a friend and earn a bonus
*** Airport Shuttle from Castro Valley/Hayward Bart FREE until July 1, 2023 ***
A great VIP Lounge Buffet Attendant is someone who:
* Is passionate about going above and beyond for our customers
* Can quickly connect with customers and meet elevated service standards.
* Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and provides quick and efficient service.
* Pays close attention to detail in all aspects of the job, including uniform, food, and safety.
* Is reliable, dependable and a team player.
* Is open to new ideas and suggests ideas of their own.
* Treats everyone with respect and professionalism.
* Uses the tools and training we provide to get the job done right.
Job Summary: The Admirals Club VIP Lounge Buffet Attendant is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the dining and/or buffet area within the lounge and serving guests food items, following all established service and guest experience standards.
- Ensures all food and beverages are arranged to established service standards
- Sets up, stocks, cleans and maintains food and beverage offerings
- Maintains all coffee and beverage services
- Maintains standards of service and guest experience
- Serves and responds to the food and beverage needs of guests
- Uses tray for all guest service
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of products on hand
- Clears, cleans and sanitizes tables, seats, dining area and buffet area
- Maintains food temperature
- Assists with basic food preparation (e.g. warming up soup, operating panini press)
- Provides comprehensive floor presence
- Follows all established rules and sequence of service and dining etiquette standards
- Ensures a positive guest experience for all customers and resolves customer complaints in a manner consistent with policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind
We are people focused – Our leaders strive to care, connect, coach, and develop our associates to create a positive associate experience and engaged team.
You must be 18+ to apply and have at least 1 year of closely related work experience.
We would love to hear from you!
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
No experience required, though helpful experience can include Restaurant Team Member/Crew Member, Buffet Attendant, Restaurant Attendant, Restaurant Associate, Waiter, Waitress, Server, Guest Service, Lounge Attendant, Customer Service, Food Attendant, Restaurant Line Server, Restaurant Counter Server, Food Service, etc.
Restaurant/Food Service/Guest Service/Server jobs in the San Francisco, CA area.