is NOW HIRING at
SEATTLE-TACOMA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT!
WAREHOUSE LOADER / DRIVER
$21.06 per Hour + Benefits
The Warehouse Loader/Driver is responsible for assisting the Warehouse Manager with day-to-day functions of the warehouse. Responsibilities include working with warehouse stock and using the stock management system; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, or General Manager depending upon local requirements. This position is internally known as Warehouse Clerk.
- Full family health care for $50 per month (Up to 8 Dependents)
- Pension Retirement Plan
- Paid Meal Breaks
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Meals Discounts
- Free Uniforms
- $81 Employee Parking Cost
- Employee Assistance Program
- Detailed Training & opportunities for professional growth/advancement
- Diverse customers and co-workers
- Clean, safe, friend work atmosphere
Essential Functions Include:
- Receive and store merchandise according to company standards.
- Ticket according to branch standards for accuracy and timeliness.
- Review in-coming orders and advise Merchandise and/or Warehouse Manager of errors and questions and assist in resolutions when appropriate.
- Ensure that information from related ordering and receiving forms are processed according to company standards and are correctly entered into the stock Management System.
- Update information in the Management System as needed and produce appropriate reports.
- Stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of product
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment include:
- REQUIRES - Driving Background Check
- REQUIRES - A minimum of 0-1 year of warehousing experience
- REQUIRES - The ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- REQUIRES - The ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs
- REQUIRES - The ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
Our Philosophy: We empower our team to succeed. We offer the resources, training and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals!
Master valuable skills. Assume greater responsibility and experience career satisfaction with HMSHost. Recognized as industry leaders, we create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. HMSHost will provide you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop as a professional at our many branded restaurants.
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
Minimum Age: 18 or older
We would love to hear from you!
Keywords: Warehouse Loader, Warehouse Driver, Stocker, Merchandice, Stock Management System
Warehouse Loader / Warehouse Driver jobs in Seattle, WA.